Monday, February 9, 2015

Para el miercoles 11 de febrero: get ready to start chapter 7

Para el miercoles 11 de febrero:

We are going to start Chapter 7 working with the travel related vocabulary. We'll read about paradores in Spain and think about how to start your scrapbooks. If you haven't read through the instructions for the second performance assessment, you should do that sooner than later so you know what you need to do.

Wednesday is the last day I will accept the Mesoamerican Ball Game homework handouts. If you didn't turn in the Comparacion de deportes (the ESPN comparison) handout, you need to do that, too. Both of these can be found in Sakai under Class Powerpoints.

Also, don't forget to keep up to date on ILRN. I know ILRN can be a little frustrating at times, but even with its downfalls, it's a great way to practice the material. (I looked through the chapter 6 activities today and saw that many of you are falling behind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment