Friday, April 3, 2015

Para el miercoles 8 de abril: Preterit/Imperfect worksheets

Para el miercoles 8 de abril

On Wednesday, we will continue working with imperfect and preterit tenses. You should finish the one page (front/back) handout that has you first identify the conjugated verbs and then has the English story for you to decide which tense you would use in Spanish. We will go over this handout in class, but I expect you to have done it.

The other handout (multiple pages) is something you should continue to work on over the next week or so. There are answers included in the packet so you can check yourself as you go along. Although that isn't for a grade, don't miss out on your chance to practice these tenses!

I don't expect to add any ILRN for Wednesday. I think we need to get caught up in general with talking about the past. You should try to get caught up with ILRN exercises if you've fallen behind, especially with the latest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment